Saturday, January 15, 2011

I Know the Score - January 15/16

After going a measly +15 in my last week of IKTS, another weekend brings another chance to gain some ground on the rest of my league. For the predictions this week, I have the following:

Chelsea 3 Blackburn 1 (Banker)
Manchester City 2 Wolves 1
Stoke City 1 Bolton 2
West Brom 1 Blackpool 1
Wigan 1 Fulham 1
West Ham 2 Arsenal 1

Birmingham 2 Aston Villa 2
Sunderland 2 Newcastle 0
Liverpool 2 Everton 1
Tottenham 1 Manchester United 3 (Insurance)

To throw in a few extra games I will make my picks for the NFL Divisional Round:

Baltimore Ravens 13 Pittsburgh Steelers 24
Green Bay Packers 27 Atlanta Falcons 21

Seattle Seahawks 17 Chicago Bears 31
New York Jets 13 New England Patriots 28

Until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment